ComSignTrust™ is a pioneer and a world leader in developing secure, qualified, PKI-based digital signature solutions. ComSignTrust™ is an advanced e-signature products and solutions vendor, focusing on developing highly secure e-signature solutions for SMBs and enterprises.
ComSignTrust™ – A market leader with large install base of customers in many sectors such as telecom, healthcare, insurance, finance, utilities, government, IT, etc.
Digital Signature Solutions
The ComSignTrust™ mission is to honor people’s need for safety, efficiency and ecology in the digital world.
Valuable for a single user or an entire enterprise, ComSignTrust™ is an automated digital signature solution that optimizes the process and production of documentation of all kinds. From millions of invoices to a single document that needs approval, ComSignTrust™ digitizes the entire process to dramatically reduce valuable time and costs..
e-Signature Products & Solutions
Addressing the needs of any-sized organization, ComSignTrust™ has developed e-Signature solutions for the single user as well as the largest global enterprises. Using proven and innovative technology, ComSignTrust™ digital solutions are built for high reliability, ease-of-use and immediate implementation, allowing users to immediately gain powerful protection and increased efficiency.
ComSignTrust™ digital solutions help organizations cut costs, enhance productivity, and become more environmentally friendly by automating and digitizing the documentation process with secure digital signatures. To view our family of e-Signature solutions, click here
ComSignTrust’s e-signing digital solutions support workflow and document management requirements, making it simple, easy and convenient to digitally sign transactions, forms, images , drawings, audios, videos and other files. With the most secure service there is, organizations can be assured that their data and signatures are safe and protected. To view our selection of products & services per industry, click here
ComSignTrust™ Signer-1 Enterprise – The Automation Advantage
ComSignTrust™ Digital Signatures solutions aren’t just about digital signatures. They are about the software that allows your organization to use the digital signatures for securing, automating and controlling your entire document signing to make it more efficient and far more cost effective. ComSignTrust™ Enterprise is a server solution or appliance solution (with internal HSM and storage) that is integrated in an enterprise document generation workflow.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise has been designed to meet the needs of large organizations that produce and send to its customers thousands or millions of signed documents monthly. ComSignTrust™ replaces this old manual process. When you deploy ComSignTrust ™ Enterprise, the ROI starts on day one and accomplished within few months.
- Improving the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Save time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Eliminate future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Reap immediate savings by going paperless
- Free-up personnel to enable increased productivity
- Mitigate the risks and costs associated with human error
- Increase document security and privacy of your organization and of your consumers
- Allow multiple signatures on one documents within few minutes
- Integrates with every PKI system like MS , Entrust, Verisign, RSA, etc.
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure Cryptographic Signature Device)
- Integrates with every smart card or e-token to secure keys
- Build in time stamp client for enable accurate signing time verification
- Get secure, cost-effective managed digital storage
Digital Signatures made easy – Sign millions of documents in just a few clicks
A typical large-sized organization produces thousands and even millions of signed documents on a monthly or even daily basis. Those paper documents are often mailed and almost all are physically stored and archived for future use. The cost of production, delivery, handling and storage can be quite substantial. Moreover, it places an unnecessary burden on the consumer – the need to open, dispose or store the documents.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise digital signatures solution leads organizations to a paperless work environment along with tremendous savings in cost and resources while increasing efficiency and security.
Documents processed by the digital signing server are legally signed by the authorized individuals and optionally archived in a system storage.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Highlights
- Excellent document signing performance
- 100% ROI within a few months of deployment
- Scales to large-sized organizations
- Accurate time stamping
- Intuitive web management console
- Supports PDF, Tiff, Microsoft document types and others
- Web services, native libraries, hot folders and other interfaces
- Optional Two factor authentication such as Biometric or PKI or OTP systems
Expand your capabilities with SIGNER#1
SIGNER-1™ is a high-end device that combines “All-in-One” digital signing solutions – ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Solution, Hardened 1U Rackmount appliance (19’’) and various hardware components embedded , such as HSM, Token, PCI and Smart card. The hardware integration is customizable to the client’s choosing.
It is the ideal choice for large organizations and enterprises that produce and send thousands, or even millions of signed documents to their customers, on a daily basis.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise software can be installed on a central enterprise server or can be provided as windows based Appliance (19′)- SIGNER#1.
CTE supports any cryptographic device that implements PKCS#11 protocol or Microsoft CAPI as well as software tokens (PKCS#12).
Hardware Security Module (HSM) — Information security and integrity is a critical aspect for most organizations. That’s why we’ve selected the leading vendors like Safenet, Thales, Bull, and Utimaco — to supply you with a fully integrated HSM by your choice, for your ComSignTrust™ Automated digital signing solution.
Secured Electronic Archive — Integration with EMC CENTERA, NetApp NearStore/ LockVault/ SnapVault provides a single, tamper-proof archive that addresses capacity, scalability, regulations and secure document management challenges.
ComSignTrust ™ Enterprise Digital Signing Features
- PAdeS signatures – compliant with Directive 1999/93/EC
- CAPI signing with SHA256/SHA512 support on all windows platforms
- PKCS#11 signing
- Digital timestamp client compliant with RFC3161 or MS. Authenticode
- Option to include Timestamp server compliant with RFC3161
- Profile based configuration
- Active Directory based roles for configuring the system and accessing the keys in addition to the PIN/PAD authentication against the hardware device
- Support for secure cryptographic devices (SCSD) and software keys
- Support for native PDF, OpenXML, XML, OpenOffice signature formats
- Multipage TIFF embedded signature and validation tool
- Audit and logging of all signing and system operations
- Signing SDK (C/C++/.NET/JAVA/WCF/REST)
- PDF certification
- Supports big size files
- Detached PKCS#7 signatures
- Centralized logging
- Visual graphics positioning in profile configuration
- Signature validation tools
- Ability to store signed documents in various document storage solutions: EMC Centera, Netapp, SQL, File system, and others
- HTML to PDF internal conversion
- Remote signing
- SNMP traps
ComSignTrust™ Desktop – Your Complete Digital Signature Software
E Signature Software for going paperless
ComSignTrust™ digital signing solutions aren’t just about digital signatures. They are about securing, automating and controlling all your document production to make it so much more efficient and far more cost effective. ComSignTrust™ Desktop your complete digital signature software enables each user to digitally sign documents of all types — invoices, agreements, diagrams, forms, applications, letters and more — interfacing with any application and any format of your choice.
From within the document itself or from within the email itself – ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software has been designed to meet the needs of businesses that require a comprehensive software tool (along with a manual digital signature – smart card, e-token, etc) to digitally sign all document formats during organizational workflow.
When you deploy ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software, all of the solution’s benefits and especially ROI, start on day one.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop E Signature Software Highlights
- Improves the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Saves time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Increases the security and privacy of your organization and your consumers
- Allows multiple signatures on one document within a few minutes
- Eliminates future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Reaps immediate savings by going paperless
- Mitigates the risks and costs associated with human error
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure Cryptographic Signature Device) or software token
- Digital time-stamping produces more reliable signatures
ComSignTrust™ Desktop is a digital signature software solution that can be installed directly on your desktop and/or your email software (like MS-Outlook) and provides signing capabilities. Operating with every SSCD (Secure Cryptographic Signature Device) like a smart card or e-token or HSM, these devices contain your digital signature so only you or someone you designate can produce digitally signed documents.
Depending on your needs, the ComSignTrust™ Desktop E Signature Software solution comes in two versions, Basic and Professional. You’ll also be able to add a variety of modules and services ComSignTrust™ offers to extend the value of your Desktop solution even further.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Basic Edition
When you need a basic digital signing solution that eliminates the manual signing process, ComSignTrust ™ Desktop Basic Edition is your answer. Working with a variety of document formats — PDF, MS-office and more — you’ll be able to sign your files.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Professional Edition
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Professional Edition is an ideal solution to reduce costs associated with administrative tasks that are time and resource consuming. You’ll be able to sign and email your invoices and any other documents within a few clicks.
Compatible with a variety of document formats such as PDF and MS-office, and more, your business will reap the substantial benefits of automation and going paperless. Containing all the functionality of the Basic Edition, Professional also:
Includes bulk signing feature
Creates email account profiles for bulk-emails
Features full folder signing